33 years ago on July 26, 1990, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) was signed into law. This historic civil rights law protects the rights of people with disabilities.
CELEBRATE & SHARE
- TWEET: #ThanksToTheADA #ADA33 #ADANetwork #DisabilityPride
- CONNECT: Facebook #ThanksToTheADA.
- SHOW & TELL: Social Media + Logos
+ ADD your ADA33 Event
- FIND Ideas for #ThanksToTheADA
+ Monthly Themes
Honoring the Life and Work of Judy Heumann (1947-2023)
Widely regarded as “the mother” of the disability rights movement, Judy’s impact on the world will inspire generations to come.
- Obituary and Memorial Service Archive for Judy Heumann
- Southeast ADA Center Interviews with Judy Heumann
- Tributes to Judy Heumann
- Other Stories about Judy Heumann
- READ ADA Publications & Videos
- TAKEADA Training (courses, webinars & more)
- GET Answers to ADA Questions from ADA National Network
This Tool Kit is a project of the ADA National Network and its ten regional ADA Centers across the United States that provide comprehensive “one-stop” information, guidance and training on the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
Contact your ADA Center in the ADA National Network at 1-800-949-4232.