ADA Anniversary Publications
On the ADA Anniversary - July 26 and throughout the year, celebrate the progress made through implementation of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) in your workplaces, schools and communities.
Celebrate & Share the ADA
- ADA - Findings, Purpose, and History
- ADA and Olmstead Resources
- Statistics You Can Use
- Sample Proclamation: ADA Anniversary
- Press Release Sample - ADA Anniversary Tool Kit: Celebrate ADA 26th on July 26th
- Media Kit for ADA Anniversary and PLEDGE ON!
PLEDGE ON! to the ADA
Become a part of the nationwide celebration and recommit to the ADA.
- Sign the ADA Pledge for Individuals
- Organizations and Government Entities - Sign the ADA Proclamation
- Faith Communities - Sign the ADA Proclamation
Share: PLEDGE ON! to the ADA
From the ADA National Network & ADA Centers
ADA National Network
- Timeline of the ADA
- What is the ADA?
- Overview of the ADA
- ADA Questions and Answers
- ADA Disability Law Handbook
- Training Listed by Type
- Fact Sheets and Publications
New England ADA Center - Region 1
Northeast ADA Center - Region 2
Mid-Atlantic ADA Center - Region 3
Southeast ADA Center - Region 4
Great Lakes ADA Center - Region 5
Southwest ADA Center - Region 6
Great Plains ADA Center - Region 7
Rocky Mountain ADA Center - Region 8
Pacific ADA Center - Region 9
Northwest ADA Center - Region 10
The ADA Legacy Project (TALP)
The mission of the the ADA Legacy Project - Preserve. Celebrate. Educate. - honors the historic civil rights legislation of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and creates its legacy: a world in which every citizen is accepted for who they are.
- DisBeat from the ADA Legacy Project
A communications initiative to coordinate and promote proactive messaging on disability rights issues throughout the country.
- ADA25 Celebration Archives - ADA Legacy Project
Archives ADA25 from ADA National Network
- ADA 25th Anniversary Celebration on the Boston Common - New England ADA Center
- ADA 25th Anniversary - Impact of the ADA & Share Your Story! - Northeast ADA Center
- ADA 25th Anniversary - Mid-Atlantic ADA Center
- 25 Years after the passage of the ADA, a call to action - Houston Chronicle editorial
- Video: Houston: Epicenter for the Fight for Disability Rights (YouTube, 60 min., captioned)
- ADA 25th Anniversary - Great Plains ADA Center
- ADA 25th Anniversary Celebration - Rocky Mountain ADA Center
- City of Berkeley Commerates 25th ADA Anniversary with a proclamation [PDF] presented to Erica C. Jones, Director of the Pacific ADA Center
- Fact Sheet: Celebrating the 25th ADA Anniversary - Northwest ADA Center