Celebrate the ADA
Throughout the year and on the ADA Anniversary - July 26 celebrate the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) in your workplaces, schools and communities. While much progress has been made, much remains to be done.
This Tool Kit is a project of the ADA National Network and its ten regional ADA Centers across the United States that provide information, guidance and training on the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
Themes for May 2016
Recreation- disAbilities at Play
- Planning Guide for Making Temporary Events Accessible from ADA National Network
- Beach Access - ADA Live! Archive & Resources
- Accessible Play Areas - ADA Live! Archive & Resources
- ADA Document Portal from the ADA National Network
- Voting and Disability Resource List [PDF] from the Southeast ADA Center
- Voting - Search ADA Document Portal
- Polling Places - Search ADA Document Portal
Celebrate ADA Anniversary
Events & Celebrations
- Monthly ADA Themes
- Ideas and Suggestions for ADA Anniversary
- ADA National Network Calendar for ADA Anniversary Events
- Add your ADA Anniversary Events to ADA National Network
Sharing ADA Stories
- StoryCorps & Disability Visibility Project
- StoryCorps MobileBooth Tour
- ADA Legacy Project - Preserve. Celebrate. Educate.
Questions on the ADA?
The ADA National Network and its ten regional ADA Centers located throughout the United States are your comprehensive "one-stop" resource for information, guidance and training on the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
Contact your ADA Center in the ADA National Network at 1-800-949-4232 or visit www.adata.org