Celebrate the ADA
Throughout the year and on the ADA Anniversary - July 26 celebrate the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) in your workplaces, schools and communities. While much progress has been made, much remains to be done.
This Tool Kit is a project of the ADA National Network and its ten regional ADA Centers across the United States that provide information, guidance and training on the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
Themes for February 2016
- Voting and Disability Resource List [PDF] from the Southeast ADA Center
- Voting - Search ADA Document Portal
- Polling Places - Search ADA Document Portal
One Nation Accessible to All
State and Local Government Access
- State and Local Government - ADA Fact Sheets & Publications from the ADA National Network
- State and Local Government (ADA Title II) - Fact Sheets & Publications from the ADA National Network
Attend the Premier Conference on the ADA
- National ADA Symposium
June 19-22, 2016 ~ Denver, CO
Space is limited, Register today!
Sharing ADA Stories
- StoryCorps & Disability Visibility Project
- StoryCorps MobileBooth Tour
- ADA Legacy Project - Preserve. Celebrate. Educate.
More: Monthly ADA Themes
Celebrate ADA Anniversary
Learn About the ADA
- Search ADA Publications & Training on ADA National Network
Events & Celebrations
- Calendar for ADA Anniversary Events on ADA National Network
- Add your ADA Anniversary Events to ADA National Network Calendar
Questions on the ADA?
The ADA National Network and its ten regional ADA Centers located throughout the United States are your comprehensive "one-stop" resource for information, guidance and training on the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
Contact your ADA Center in the ADA National Network at 1-800-949-4232 or visit www.adata.org