Celebrate the ADA
Throughout the year and on the ADA Anniversary - July 26, celebrate the progress made through implementation of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) in your workplaces, schools and communities. While much progress has been made, much remains to be done.
ADA 24th Anniversary - July 26, 2014
Learn, Connect & Share the ADA Anniversary Tool Kit
- Explore the ADA Anniversary Tool Kit:
Publications, Events, Videos, Resources, Training, News, Monthly Themes
- Press Release: ADA Anniversary Tool Kit: Celebrating the 24th ADA Anniversary
- e-Postcard: ADA Anniversary
More Links to Share
- Explore ADA Anniversary - Publications & Training on the ADA National Network
- Share Your ADA Story with The ADA Legacy Project
Looking Ahead to ADA 25th Anniversary in 2015
Questions on the ADA?
The ADA National Network and its ten regional ADA Centers located throughout the United States are your comprehensive "one-stop" resource for information, guidance and training on the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
Contact your ADA Center in the ADA National Network at 1-800-949-4232 (voice/tty).