Celebrate the ADA
Throughout the year and on the ADA Anniversary - July 26, celebrate the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) in your workplaces, schools and communities. While much progress has been made, much remains to be done.
Explore the ADA Anniversary Tool Kit
ADA Themes for March 2015
- Telecommunications Access
- Registration open for National ADA Symposium 2015
May 10-13 in Atlanta, GA
- Check out and share more Monthly ADA Themes
Learn, Connect & Share the ADA
- Add Your ADA Anniversary Events & Celebrations to ADA National Network Calendar
- Search ADA Publications & Training on ADA National Network
- e-Postcard: ADA Anniversary
ADA Legacy Tour
The ADA National Network is proud to sponsor the cross-country ADA Legacy Tour and partner with the ADA Legacy Project to promote the theme “Disability Rights are Civil Rights" - participate in interactive exhibits and informative workshops that raise awareness of the ADA and excitement for the 25th ADA Anniversary.
- ADA Legacy Tour & Schedule - for current schedule and information on the Tour.
- Interested in the Tour coming to your community, contact email@example.com
PLEDGE ON to 25th ADA Anniversary
Become a part of the nationwide celebration and recommitment -
PLEDGE ON to the ADA - let's get 2500 signatures for the 25th ADA Anniversary:
Questions on the ADA?
The ADA National Network and its ten regional ADA Centers located throughout the United States are your comprehensive "one-stop" resource for information, guidance and training on the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
Contact your ADA Center in the ADA National Network at 1-800-949-4232 (voice/tty).