Celebrate the ADA
Throughout the year and on the ADA 25th Anniversary - July 26, 2015 celebrate the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) in your workplaces, schools and communities. While much progress has been made, much remains to be done.
This Tool Kit is a project of the ADA National Network and its ten regional ADA Centers across the United States that provide information, guidance and training on the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). For your ADA questions, call 1-800-949-4232 (voice/tty) or visit www.adata.org.
Theme for August 2015
Back to School Access
- Education - ADA Fact Sheets & Publications from the ADA National Network
- ADA Live!—The School Year Has Started - And It's Not Going Well. What Can I Do?
Listen on the Air: September 2, 2015 at 1:00 - 1:30 p.m. (Eastern)
Celebrate ADA 25th Anniversary
- Media Kit for ADA Anniversary and PLEDGE ON!
- Social Media and Web Materials for ADA25
- Download and Print - Show your commitment to ADA25
(i.e. Pledge Document, Proclamations, "I Pledged" Stickers)
- Events & Celebrations for ADA Anniversary on ADA National Network
- ADA25: How Will You Celebrate? from the ADA Legacy Project
- Search ADA Publications & Training on ADA National Network
More: Monthly ADA Themes
ADA Legacy Tour
The ADA National Network is proud to sponsor the cross-country ADA Legacy Tour and partner with the ADA Legacy Project to promote the theme “Disability Rights are Civil Rights" - participate in interactive exhibits and informative workshops that raise awareness of the ADA and excitement for the 25th ADA Anniversary.
Learn more: www.adalegacy.org
PLEDGE ON! to 25th ADA Anniversary
Become a part of the nationwide celebration to PLEDGE ON! to the ADA - Let's get 25,000 signatures for the 25th ADA Anniversary:
- Individuals - Sign the ADA Pledge
- Organizations and Government - Sign the ADA Proclamation
- Faith Communities - Sign the ADA Proclamation
Questions on the ADA?
The ADA National Network and its ten regional ADA Centers located throughout the United States are your comprehensive "one-stop" resource for information, guidance and training on the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
Contact your ADA Center in the ADA National Network at 1-800-949-4232 (voice/tty) or visit www.adata.org