Celebrate the ADA
Throughout the year and on the ADA Anniversary - July 26, celebrate the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) in your workplaces, schools and communities. While much progress has been made, much remains to be done.
Explore the ADA Anniversary Tool Kit
This Tool Kit is a project of the ADA National Network and its ten regional ADA Centers across the United States that provide information, guidance and training on the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). For your ADA questions, call 1-800-949-4232 (voice/tty) or visit www.adata.org.
ADA Themes for April 2015
- Traveling the World - Individuals with Disabilities
- Registration open for National ADA Symposium 2015 (www.adasymposium.org)
May 10-13, 2015 ~ Atlanta, GA
More: Monthly ADA Themes
Learn, Connect & Share the ADA
- Media Kit for 25th ADA Anniversary
- Press Release - ADA Anniversary Tool Kit: Celebrating the 25th ADA Anniversary
- Add ADA Anniversary Events & Celebrations to ADA National Network Calendar
- Search ADA Publications & Training on ADA National Network
ADA Legacy Tour
The ADA National Network is proud to sponsor the cross-country ADA Legacy Tour and partner with the ADA Legacy Project to promote the theme “Disability Rights are Civil Rights" - participate in interactive exhibits and informative workshops that raise awareness of the ADA and excitement for the 25th ADA Anniversary.
Learn more: www.adalegacy.org
PLEDGE ON! to 25th ADA Anniversary
Become a part of the nationwide celebration to PLEDGE ON! to the ADA - Let's get 2500 signatures for the 25th ADA Anniversary:
- Individuals - Sign the ADA Pledge
- Organizations and Government - Sign the ADA Proclamation
- Faith Communities - Sign the ADA Proclamation
Questions on the ADA?
The ADA National Network and its ten regional ADA Centers located throughout the United States are your comprehensive "one-stop" resource for information, guidance and training on the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
Contact your ADA Center in the ADA National Network at 1-800-949-4232 (voice/tty) or visit www.adata.org