Celebrate the ADA
Throughout the year and on the ADA Anniversary - July 26, celebrate the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) in your workplaces, schools and communities. While much progress has been made, much remains to be done.
Explore the ADA Anniversary Tool Kit
This Tool Kit is a project of the ADA National Network and its ten regional ADA Centers across the United States that provide information, guidance and training on the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). For your ADA questions, call 1-800-949-4232 (voice/tty) or visit www.adata.org.
ADA Themes for May 2015
- Recreation- disAbilities at Play
- Beach Access - ADA Live! Archive & Resources
- Accessible Play Areas - ADA Live! Archive & Resources
- ADA Document Portal from the ADA National Network
- Recreation & ADA
- Play Area & ADA | Play Area Guidelines & ADA
- Playground Surfaces & ADA | Playground & ADA
- Planning Guide for Making Temporary Events Accessible from the ADA National Network
More: Monthly ADA Themes
Learn, Connect & Share the ADA
- Media Kit for 25th ADA Anniversary
- Press Release - ADA Anniversary Tool Kit: Celebrating the 25th ADA Anniversary
- Add ADA Anniversary Events & Celebrations to ADA National Network Calendar
- Search ADA Publications & Training on ADA National Network
ADA Legacy Tour
The ADA National Network is proud to sponsor the cross-country ADA Legacy Tour and partner with the ADA Legacy Project to promote the theme “Disability Rights are Civil Rights" - participate in interactive exhibits and informative workshops that raise awareness of the ADA and excitement for the 25th ADA Anniversary.
Learn more: www.adalegacy.org
PLEDGE ON! to 25th ADA Anniversary
Become a part of the nationwide celebration to PLEDGE ON! to the ADA - Let's get 25,000 signatures for the 25th ADA Anniversary:
- Individuals - Sign the ADA Pledge
- Organizations and Government - Sign the ADA Proclamation
- Faith Communities - Sign the ADA Proclamation
Questions on the ADA?
The ADA National Network and its ten regional ADA Centers located throughout the United States are your comprehensive "one-stop" resource for information, guidance and training on the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
Contact your ADA Center in the ADA National Network at 1-800-949-4232 (voice/tty) or visit www.adata.org